Reduce Back Injuries with the Patented Back-A-Line Solution
Main contributing cause of low back injuries – poor spinal mechanics:
- It’s not WHAT you lift, but HOW you lift and HOW you do everything else
- 96% of back injuries have some degree of Repetitive Motion Injury
- Old-style elastic girdle belts emphasized a false notion of lifting as the primary cause
- Back-A-Line is the only wearable orthotic to correct spinal mechanics behaviorally.
Scientific and Professional Support:
- Harvard paper: a “curved, firm surface” created “proprioceptive feedback”
- Peer-reviewed Miami-OH: Back-A-Line maintained lordosis in a reaching mode, without the conscious risk of heavy lifting, crediting proprioceptive feedback.
- Granted the only Seal of Acceptance from The AOASM (Osteopathic Sports Med)
- George Petruska, past president of the ACA Rehab Council writes:
- “Back-A-Line provides synergistic support to the chiropractic model for both acute and chronic back pain. The curved, firm lumbar pad facilitates a biomechanical response providing stability along with a proprioceptive response, limiting regression to compromised motor patterns. Back-A-Line serves as a “silent monitor” enhancing new muscle memory. The Premier version with BMMI® therapeutic medical magnets is an excellent tool assisting proper functional form during the rehab protocol.”
- BAL conducted 58 evaluations over a broad industrial environments, with over 2,000 participants. See the powerful results in “Experience Report”
Two Back-A-Line models to address your goals:
|Deluxe- w/o magnets: minimize postural risk component|
|Deluxe-if minor; if pain affects motion, Premier - w/magnets|
|Premier – corrects posture, reduces from pain prior damage|
Special offer for your “employer” clients:
- Risk-Free Trial (as offered to previous 58 evaluations – never a failed result):
- Back-A-Lines sent for 20 workers to wear for 21 days—no payment due.
- Pay only if the client is satisfied with results. If not, send them back, freight collect!
- All future orders will have a special discount applied automatically. Call for code.
- A short questionnaire is included for employee evaluation.
- No risk to your patient or of alienating your client. We know what the result will be!
Call us with your first order and Discount Code for later orders - 415.387.4082
Click here for our “physician” page, including all information on the BMMI® medical magnets