- Back-A-Line has been in business for over 15 years. During that time it has been researched in a number of important academic environments, and tested by thousands of users both in industrial, work, and home environments.
- A Harvard medical study showed that a “curved and firm” surface when pressed against the back created proprioceptive feedback, a dynamic where the tissues of the back reorient their positioning to maintain good body mechanics, working at the behavioral, not conscious level, the only way to correct poor postural habits.
- A Miami (OH) study of Back-A-Line, showing that Back-A-Line could keep the spine in a safe range of motion, credited the successful results to proprioceptive feedback.
- Back-A-Line has a patent on the only way to create this proprioceptive feedback and is therefore the most effective way to do so.
- The Back-A-Line support corrects posture, activates abdominal muscles to rigidify trunk, strengthens the back, reduces back pain and fatigue, and lessens chances of back injury
- Therefore, the only proven solution to back pain and injury in the workplace, and elsewhere!
- Other endorsements can be found in our Testimonials Section from major medical and chiropractic groups.
- Back-A-Line has been formally tested in over 30 industrial situations with over 1,500 participants. The results speak for themselves – on a five point pain and fatigue scale – after three or more weeks of using Back-A-Line, there was a 75% reduction of people in the “Danger Zone” Categories from pain and fatigue. A one-year test of material off-loaders in a combat zone by the U.S. Army resulted in a 61% reduction in back injuries! And a recent set of tests by a major airline resulted in a 95% reduction of people in the Danger Zone. As a result, they are now ordering Back-A-Line for all of their worldwide baggage handlers. [use same slides here as in the commercial section]
- We have received hundreds of letters and emails from highly satisfied individuals, who have worn Back-A-Line in sports, driving, riding bicycles and motorcycles, gardening, working at a desk all day, and many many other activities. You can read some of these emails and letters in our Testimonials Section, and on many of our individual pages.